Monday, May 4, 2009

Beautiful Relationships

These days, many of us with champagne taste and an eye for designer style have had to be more dollar conscious. I have always always been on the quest to have more for less, as long as quality was compromised as little as possible. When designers develop new lines at lower price points that still reflect their design aesthetic, and forge relationships with departments stores everyone wins!

JC Penney teamed up with Charlotte Ronson a few months ago for the I Heart Ronson line. This is a very youthful line that is bound to help the high school and late teen get those staple boho-edgy pieces at a great price. Department store powerhouse, Macys has also linked up with Rachel Roy for the Rachel Rachel Roy line. Her pieces are not set to hit the stores until August 2009. This line is aimed at the twenty something woman who is looking for clothes that can be both work appropriate and take them into nightlife. I am pleased with what I see so far, the jewelry is my favorite part.

I happen to really love Rachel Roy's designs. Take a look at some of her pieces for the Spring 2009 collection as well as the preview for the "little sister" (Rachel Rachel Roy) Fall 2009 preview and tell me what you think.


Rachel Roy Spring 2009 Collection




Rachel Rachel Roy Fall 2009 Preview

No comments: