Friday, July 17, 2009

The Fashion Show Finale: There is something to be said about being a lady....


"I enjoy being a girl!" If I have repeated that quote once, I have repeated it a million times, and it certainly rang true last night when watching the finale of The Fashion Show on Bravo. Designer Anna McCraney may not have presented a traditional cohesive collection, but she succeeded in designing a dress for every woman. In the mind of the average woman, isn't that what matters most?

There are two things I love in a dress and they are beautiful construction, and the ability to ooze femininity from every seam, zipper and hem....Anna's dresses do all that for me and more! One of the judges stated that she could not see all the pieces hanging together in the store, but again, who cares because I can imagine each of those dresses in my closet. Anna has expertly honed her craft of allowing the silhouette to be alluring, yet tasteful, without registering as boring in anyway.

In my opinion, now that Reco (whose collection was a bit frazzled) is gone, her only competition is Daniella. I hope that she comes out on top and I look forward to seeing more from her in the future.

Be sure check out the collections and vote for Anna.......I know I will!


The Fashion Show - Photos - Anna's Final Collection - Bravo TV Official Site

No comments: