Friday, February 15, 2008

I enjoy being a girl!


Most of the country is still experiencing cold weather, even here in Florida we have had our unusually cool days and as much as I enjoy "winter" clothes, I am certainly ready for a change. With all the menswear inspired clothing that has come down the runway in the last couple of seasons, I am really excited for spring to arrive.

I am counting down the days to when I break out the ruffles, bows and a healthy mix of bright and pastel colors. Nothing makes me feel better than a cute skirt or a fun frock. It is fun to show off a little leg and shoulder and this spring there are many options.

If free and flowy is your style, look for dresses inspired by Roberto Cavalli or the Lanvin Spring 2008 collection. Those of us who enjoy wearing ethnic prints will enjoy Oscar de la Renta's take on it this season. He has offered up some very fun and flirty choices. Finally, nothing says spring more than floral prints and polka dots.

Don't let the winter blues get you down, think ahead of all the feminine expression that you have ahead of you this spring. Start putting together your spring wish list and be sure to mix in a few dresses for good measure. It's a wonderful privilege to be a woman.........INDULGE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are absolutley right! I can not wait to wear the colorful expressions of spring. There is no better time to wear those fun flaring skirts and whispy blouses and strappy footwear. The weather here in Florida is perfect this time of year.